Terms & Conditions
Acceptance Of Terms
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") results in a legally binding agreement between you and Tadaang (the "Agreement") that governs the use of Contests as well as other services such as forums and support systems (collectively, our "Services").
- Before registering, users should carefully read the Terms of Service, which apply to all services on the website.
- To use this website, you must first create an account by logging in with your email address or mobile phone number.
- By clicking sign up, you agree to our terms, privacy, and cookies policies.
- To sign up or register for, or install or use, the contest, the site, or other services, you must be at least 18 years old.
- By registering or signing up for our website, you agree that all of the information provided is true, accurate, and complete (which includes the use of your real name).
- You are entirely responsible for keeping your account information and password secure.
- You are solely responsible for all use of your account. We reserve the right to limit access to our contest platform at any time.
- The service's accompanying software has a license. All rights not specifically given to you are reserved by us. We provide you with a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our services for your amusement, subject to your continued compliance with these terms. You acknowledge that you won't utilize our goal in any other way.
- When you accept these terms and use our services, the licensing officially starts. When the services are no longer used or when we terminate the license in accordance with these conditions, whichever comes first, licensing comes to an end.
- Your ability to use the Services is contingent only on your adherence to these Terms.
- It is completely forbidden to use the Services in violation of these Terms and doing so could result in the immediate cancellation of your limited license and may subject you to liability towards Tadaang or liability for violations of law.
Allowed Uses and Restrictions
You commit that under no circumstances:
- You will not use the Services in a dishonest or abusive manner, including but not limited to impersonating others or otherwise misrepresenting Tadaang's relationship to any individual, group, or the Services;
- You will not use any technology or other methods to utilize the services in a way that violates the spirit of fair play or these conditions (such as by cheating, taking advantage of flaws or defects in the services, or using third-party tools or software);
- Your IP address or the origin of any materials or content you upload to the Services can be masked, anonymized, or hidden;
- You will not impair or interfere with the servers, networks, or services that deliver the services;
- You will not attempt to hack, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise alter any of the Services, or to thwart, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with any of Tadaang's encryption or security measures or data transmission, processing, or storage;
- You will not post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive or engage in ongoing toxic behavior, such as by repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis;
- You will not post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content;
- You will not attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, or group, including Tadaang’s employees, including Tadaang’s customer service representatives;
- You will not solicit or attempt to solicit login information or any other login credentials or personal information from other users of the Services;
- You will not ‘harvest’, ‘scrape’, collect or post any information about or regarding other people that use the Services, including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including but not limited to ‘pixel tags’ cookies, graphics interchange formats (‘gifs’) or similar items a.k.a ‘spyware’ or ‘pcms’ (passive collection mechanisms);
- You will not disrupt the normal flow of a contest or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect other players’ ability to compete fairly when playing the games;
- You will not institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Services, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
- You will not contravene any rules or requirements of a network that is linked to the Services:
- You will not circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, the Services; or
- You will not do anything else that Tadaang believes is contrary to the spirit of fair play or the intent of the Services.
Account Suspension /Termination
- Tadaang may limit, suspend, terminate, modify, or delete player accounts or access to the services or portions thereof with or without notice if you are, or Tadaang suspects that you are, failing to comply with any of these terms or for any actual or suspected illegal or improper use of the services.
- As a result of account termination or limitation, you may lose your username and persona in the services, as well as any benefits, privileges, earned items, and purchased items associated with your use of the services, and Tadaang is under no obligation to compensate you for any such losses or results.
- Without limiting our other remedies, tadaang may limit, suspend, or terminate the services and portions of them, prohibit access to the services' contests and sites, and their content, services, and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to prevent users from accessing the services.
- Tadaang may also suspend or terminate accounts of users who, Tadaang believes may be repeat infringers of third-party intellectual property rights in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion.
- Tadaang reserves the right to discontinue providing and/or supporting the Services or a specific contest or portion of the Services at any time, at which point your license to use the Services or a portion thereof, will be automatically terminated. Tadaang shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits, or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued Services in such an event.
- Termination of your account may include restricting your access to the Services or any part of them, including any content you or others have submitted.
- You may cancel your account at any time and for any reason by contacting our customer service at [email protected].
- We honour other people's intellectual property rights, and we anticipate that users will do the same.
- Tadaang's policy is to terminate Account Holders who are suspected of repeatedly violating the rights of copyright holders when the situation calls for it.
Disclaimers of Liability and Warranties
- Use of this website is at your sole risk, as you expressly agree.
- Additionally, you promise not to use the service in any way that contravenes any applicable laws, rules, or ordinances.
- The Services may include connections to third-party websites, services, or resources or feature content made accessible through third-party services, allowing you to access and use a variety of third-party services (such as video sharing services).
- In addition to these Terms, the relevant third-party service provider's terms and conditions for use of such third-party services or the applicable license(s) under which any such content is made available will govern the use of any websites or services operated by third parties, third-party services, and/or content in third-party services.
- Tadaang disclaims all liability for such third-party services and/or third-party services' content.
- You are solely responsible for making your own decisions regarding how you access these services and materials and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
- Any terms and conditions, applicable to the distribution platform (such as an application store, including e.g., Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or Microsoft Store), through which you are purchasing the Services, agreed to between you and the relevant third-party entity, shall be in addition to (and take precedence over, where not prohibited) these Terms.
Changes to the Terms and Updates
- You can frequently review the terms and conditions policy.
- By using the services after we make changes, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
- If any clauses of this Agreement shall be held or made unenforceable or illegal by a court decision, statute or rule, or shall be otherwise rendered invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
- All disputes relating to the service and terms shall be resolved in accordance with laws prevalent in India & all legislative actions must be filed in the state of Kerala (India).
Act of God
- Tadaang shall not be legally responsible for any hold-up or any failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Tadaang, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unpredictable conditions or cause beyond Tadaang’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials
FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT US. PLEASE CONTACT TADAANG AT [email protected]